Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

First Thing's First... What is Meraki?


Okay, so I created a blog. Now what?? I could remain ambiguous and mysterious, the quintessential qualities of a hermit, or I could open up and tell you a little about myself and why I'm here. We'll go with the second option. Word on the street is you attract more flies with sugar rather than vinegar.

I am still quite young, at twenty-three years old, filled to the brim with random tidbits and ideas, and I'm pretty sure I spend more time making pilgrimages to my Meccas (blessed be the Holy Trinity that is Target, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's) than I do in my own apartment. Any trip my boyfriend takes with me (bless his heart for he clearly doesn't know what he's getting himself into when he agrees) turns into him gently coaxing my wallet away from me while I quietly whimper "But it would look so good on Pinterest". I had to find some way to justify the countless hours of "research" and "project management" I've completed since getting my Bachelor's degree. I mean, I got a certificate in Art Therapy too, so at least I'm using that really expensive piece of paper for something, right?

Here we are then. This is the part where you click that subscribe button by the way, because there's a lot more where this came from.

Craft your heart out, kid.

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment